The IPC/WHMA-A-620 - (Requirements and Acceptance for Cable/Wire Harness Assemblies)
The acquisition of knowledge regarding the requirements for the installation of cables and harnesses, according to IPC/WHMA-A-620.
The complete training is 3 days long, also with the final exam.
Number of participants: maximum 15
- Introduction: General procedures and information on the programme, the most important definitions.
- Documents used in the IPC/WHMA-A-620 standard.
- Preparation of the cables.
- Soldering of the ends.
- Connection of insulated conductors.
- Ultrasonic welding.
- Braiding of the cable connections.
- Installation of connectors.
- Shaping / filling
- Cables and cable connections.
- Marking / labelling.
- Coaxial cables and Triaxial cables.
- Protection of the wiring harnesses.
- Electrical covers / shielding of conductors and wiring harnesses.
- Protective jacket for the conductors and wiring harnesses.
- Mechanical installation.
- Installation of cables without soldering.
Chapters 1 and 2 are mandatory, the rest depend on customer requirements.
The benefits for participating.
Acquisition of the latest knowledge about cables and wiring harnesses, then about assembly requirements in accordance with applicable international standards.
Nearest terms of IPC-WHMA-A-620
|Beginning||Topic||Language||Place of training|
|20. 11. 2019||IPC WHMA A 620||Česky||Veská||Book this date|