Training IPC 7711/21
Our company is the only company in the Czech Republic involved in training in the IPC-7711/21 standard.
The IPC - 7711/21 - Rework repair and modification is practical training regarding procedures and errors during repair of PBC, based on visual criteria standard IPC-A-610. IPC - 7711/21 includes both THT and SMT assembly. Further training content consists of CC (conformal coating) and repair of supporting material in circuit boards.
The complete training is 3 days long, also with the final exam.
Number of participants: maximum 12
- Introduction to the IPC standard, sequence
- Handling, ESD, Concepts
- Mechanical assembly - repairs
- Soldering - appearance of the surface, used technology, fluxes, soldering, temperatures
- Bridge jumpers - THT and SMT assembly
- Preparation of soldering surfaces, PCB
- THT assembly - rework and repair -axial and radial
- SMT ASSEMBLY - rework and repair - chip, MELF, L, J outlet
- Damage to a components, PCB and sets - criteria
- Tests - practical test
Technology used - IR, Hot Air, VF soldering technology
Normally training is focused on the technology for soldering with hot air and cylindrical soldering. Repair of circuit boards, up to the level of the replacement of routes, interrupted routes, replacement of metal plated soldering points. SMT technology up to the size of 0402 (we can also manage 0201).
All the trainees, upon successful completion, obtain a certificate of CIS (IPC Certified Specialist) from standard-7711/21 IPC.
Nearest terms of IPC 7711/21
|Beginning||Topic||Language||Place of training|
|6. 11. 2019||IPC-7711/21||Česky||Veská||Book this date|
|18. 11. 2019||IPC-7711/21||Romanian||Brasov||Book this date|
|27. 11. 2019||IPC-7711/21||Slovensky||Bratislava||Book this date|